Friday, April 16, 2010

That Which Doesn't Kill Us...

... will make us stronger. Eventually.

I'm not dead. Just been way too busy with real life to post anything meaningful. I have written 70+ pages on my Script Frenzy screenplay. It's awesome. Too much story to fit into 120 minutes/pages but still awesome. When I rewrite the novel it'll knock your socks off. (That being a general "you". In specific I'm hoping it will impress a certain publisher and land me an offer of publication.)


I have not yet finished my long lamented novella (which would, now that I think about it, been a much better candidate for a script-length project) but I've not yet given up hope. I have enough time to get it finished and away to the editor I intended it for. Whether I actually will or not, I don't know yet.

I also wanted to give a heads-up that this is likely my last day of constant internet access for a while. Which is going to limit my blog posting even more than it already is. But never fear, I have several "articles" in the making. Once they are written I shall get them posted.

In the meantime, good luck to everyone with their writing. I shall return (later if not sooner) hopefully with good news about works-in-progress and such.

Here's a bit of something to read in the meantime. Making Something out of Anything

1 comment:

Jaydee Morgan said...

I'm glad to hear the script is going so well. That's awesome!