Jaydee Morgan, has passed the "Creative Writer" Blogger Award my direction. Below you'll find a list of eight facts about me. Only two of them are true. If you'd like to guess which of them are not false, feel free. I'll add another post in a couple of days to let you know if you were right.
1. In college I worked briefly as a catalog model.
2. My parents named me after a lobster boat they saw during their honeymoon in Maine.
3. I have a cardboard standee of Christina Aguilera in my closet.
4. I make all the cards I give to people for birthday/Christmas/Halloween including writing all the little "card poems".
5. If I could have any job in the world (besides this one) it would be designing toys for kids.
6. I'm terrible at repairing things around the house.
7. I once had a horror movie moment involving a group of people I'd just met, a lonely stretch of woods in the Deep South and dude having a mental breakdown.
8. My favorite colors are pastels.